Brum and the Airport Adventure is the first episode of series 3 in 2001.
Previous: Brum Goes House Painting
Next: Brum and the Naughty Dog
Air Date: September 3, 2001
When precious gems are stolen from a celebrity at the airport, Brum is soon on the trail of the two thieves. Will the two baddies take off with the loot, or can Brum the Superhero stop their plane in time?
- This is the first episode of series 3. It is also the first episode of the new series.
- This is the second episode that was shown on CBeebies (Children's BBC) more than any other. The first is Little Girl Lost.
- This episode marks the first appearances of Bubble and Squeak, Granny Slippers, The Visiting Man and the Traffic Policeman.
- This episode marks the first and only appearance of The Celebrity.
- The Airport that was featured is Birmingham International.
- The Aircraft that the baddies board and hijack is an Airbus A300. It started operating cargo services just before this episode was made.
- This was the first episode to use the brum gets things done song
- This is the first episode to use Brum's new model, his old model was still seen in the intro and ending as stock footage and the rest of the series.
- When Brum gets in front of the plane to stop the thieves. It stops so quickly, which would have been impossible.