Brum Goes House Painting is the thirteenth and the final episode of series 2 in 1994.
Previous: Brum and the Flood
Air Date: December 29, 1994
Brum helps Painter Dave and Gary Doolally with redecorating Auntie Pat's house - but they make a huge mistake that only the firemen can put right.
- This is the final episode of series 2. It is also the final episode of the original series.
- This marks the first appearance of Mr. Brillo
- This marks the final appearance of The Big Town Firemen until Brum and the Kitten Rescue. This is the third episode in which the Big Town (Birmingham) Fire Department appears, the first was Brum To The Rescue, the second Brum and the Street Party, and the fourth Brum and the Kitten Rescue. The Dennis fire engine they use in this episode can also be seen in Brum To The Rescue, being washed by the firemen.
- This marks the final appearances of all characters in this series apart from Mr. Brillo who appears in the later series but with a totally different look as he is played by Rob Thirtle instead of Les Taylor.
- This is also the final appearance of the Museum Owner. In 1999, his actor who was also the owner of the museum where they filmed part of the show retired and sold the Cotswold Motoring Museum.
- This is the last episode to use Brum's old model. However, it was still seen in the intro of seasons 3 to 5 as stock footage only along with the museum owner and the motor museum.
- You can use water to wash off paint in real life but chances are by the time the fire department arrived the paint would have dried and thus been impossible to wash off.