Brum Goes House Painting is the thirteenth and the final episode of series 2 in 1994.
Previous: Brum and the Flood
Air Date: December 29, 1994
Brum helps Painter Dave and Gary Doolally with redecorating Auntie Pat's house - but they make a huge mistake that only the firemen can put right.
- This is the final episode of series 2. It is also the final episode of the original series.
- This marks the first appearance of Mr. Brillo
- This marks the final appearance of The Big Town Firemen until Brum and the Kitten Rescue.
- This marks the final appearances of all characters in this series apart from Mr. Brillo who appears in the later series but with a totally different look as he is played by Rob Thirtle instead of Les Taylor.
- In reality, you can't use water to wash off house paint as it would be stuck on for good.